When looking for a screen door for your home, you have many options to choose from. One of the more popular choices is a retractable screen door. A retractable screen door is a great choice because it’s there when you want it, and out of sight when you don’t.
How does it work? Well, once installed, the door can unroll on its track to cover the width of your doorway giving you all the benefits of a quality screen door. Opening the door is as simple as rolling it back into its protective housing essentially hiding the door from view.
Why choose a retractable screen door? What are its benefits? Here are a few reasons why a retractable screen door might just be the best choice for you and your home:
- During the winter months, while you are not using your screen, you can retract the door out of view for the entire season. It’s as if you removed the door altogether, but without the hassle of taking it off and reinstalling it later during the spring and summer months.
- Once retracted, the door’s mesh is protected from accidental damage while in it’s aluminum housing. As a result, the life of your retractable screen door will be longer than regular screen doors.
- As with typical screen doors you’ll enjoy the benefit of a low cost solution to cooling your home with fresh air from the outdoors. However, retractable screen doors have more square footage of mesh than typical screen doors providing you maximum air flow and cost savings.
- Keeps the bugs outside where they belong!
Other benefits include:
- Very easy to operate
- Exceptional value for your money
- Fits virtually any opening, including single or double entry doors, in-swing or out-swing patio doors and sliding doors, French doors or garage doors
- Superior design and precision manufacturing standards
- Durability far exceeds conventional screens
- Lifetime warranty on all parts (excluding screen mesh)
So why wait? Call us today to learn about the quality retractable screen doors we have in stock and how we can custom fit them to your home.